In our sales travels we’ve found a common set of questions that inevitably pop up when talking with potential new clients about Managed Services.
- No labor? That’s right, no labor. We charge a flat, monthly rate for everything. We can do this because we standardize your networks and computers so we can predict how they’ll operate.
- Can we adjust the fee if I think it is too high? Yes! We are happy to look at the monthly fee during our Quarterly Business Report meetings with you. We want it to be fair.
- Everything? Hardware too? Yes! Hardware too. We can provide every single computer related service or equipment your business needs for a single, predictable monthly investment. No more capital expenditures.
- What will this cost? The short answer is, it depends. We’ll meet with you three to four times before we assemble our proposal. We want to know you and your business well before we talk costs.
- Do we get a different technican every time? No! We assign technical people to your account. They’ll be the first to get alerted of any issues and will only hand things off if they can’t get to you in time.
We eliminate the frustration of having to deal with software vendors, glitchy equipment, slow networks, aging computers, telephone system vendors, viruses, security, compliance and everything else related to your technology needs. It’s really pretty simple: one price for everything!