Salary: $60,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
SP is hiring! We’re looking for another sales representative to add to our Centrak and Western North Dakota team. Must have experience in sales, business computer technology, a solid understanding of how computers and the Internet affect people’s work life and experience in solution selling.
If you’re looking to work for a tech company that has a Silicon Valley culture with North Dakota values, look no further.
Great benefits and pay package, sales vehicle provided, 10% travel mostly in the region.
Responsible for pursuing sales to new and existing customers. Creates long term relationships. Understands the customer’s demands, plans how to meet these demands and generates sales for the company as a result.
Day-to-Day Essential Job Duties
- Identify and pursue new customers and sales opportunities.
- Travels to customer locations as needed.
- Meets with customers and follows established new and existing sales processes.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Maintain communication with customers through phone calls, e-mail and face-to-face visits where possible.
- Establishes project, quarterly and yearly budgets with customers.
- Assists with communication and direction with customers for high priority requests or ticket/issue escalations as needed.
- Process all Quote Requests related to assigned clients.
- Skillfully uses company software to produce reports, inquire into ticket status and produce quotes.
- Understands concepts of business to business sales – points, margin, products, labor rates, overhead, sales process and other activities related to new and existing customer sales.
Preferred Management and Administrative Skills
Administrative Writing, Professional Communication, Microsoft Office, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication, Leading, Coaching and Mentoring staff, Project Management.
Preferred Account Management Skills and Experience
2+ years of outside sales, demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level, experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs, proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.